Thursday, February 21, 2008

meme

If I were a month I would be: MAY If I were a day of the week I would be: 25If I were a time of day I would be: 12PMIf I were a sea animal I would be: SeahorseIf I were a historical figure I would be: Amicus BriefsIf I were a stone or gem, I would be: GarnetIf I were a bird, I would be: blue birdIf I were a flower/plant, I would be: Summer flowerIf I were a kind of weather, I would be: summerIf I were a musical instrument, I would be: piano
If I were an animal, I would be: snake If I were a color, I would be: brownIf I were an emotion, I would be: happyIf I were a vegetable, I would be: broccoli If I were a sound, I would be: screamingIf I were a car, I would be: Monte Carlos If I were a song, I would be: one night stand If I were a movie, I would be: love and basketball If I were a food, I would be: chicken If I were a place, I would be: Texas If I were a material or fabric, I would be: silk If I were a scent, I would be: rose If I were a word, I would be: mean If I were a subject in school I would be: math If I were a comic book character I would be: superman If I were a shape I would be: circle

No comments: